This lightweight portable device allows sports video producers to add professional quality slow motion, instant replay, sophisticated transition effects and a broad range of other integrated production capabilities to their shows without being constrained by space, location or cost.
Unlike expensive replay systems and stacks of complex components, 3Play Mini is powerful enough to drive your entire show, or plug into a switcher or video board and turn any production into amazing fan experiences that help attract big audiences, advertisers and sponsors. Anyone using up to four off-the-shelf HDMI cameras can produce multiple angle slow motion instant replays, edit highlights, roll stored video packages, create effects and transitions, publish to social media and much more.
Nowhere is the need to stand out more distinct than it is in sports. 3Play Mini can make any event look larger and more professional on screen while livening up boring scoreboard feeds. It can also be synched with a game clock and be used for official reviews. Sports producers are able to hand-carry and plug into one small suite of tools that is easy to access, set up, and create professional-looking, audience-engaging sports shows from anywhere. Beyond visually stunning replay and slow motion playback, 3Play Mini also offers breakthrough levels of sophistication and capability including:
• Extensive Replay and Review Capabilities—preview and playback any angle, or multiple angles of a recorded event to deliver the best viewing perspective for replay and official verification.
• Comprehensive Media Publishing—instantly and simultaneously publish content to multiple destinations, including Facebook and Twitter for greater visibility, as well as YouTube and other websites, dedicated FTP servers, second and third screen platforms.
• Beautiful Visuals—Include animated, warped visual transition effects for switching and inprogram editing such as transitions between replays, stingers, and overlays; create custom animations with included tools, or import your own branded graphic elements to make the show your own.
• Highlights Editing—Rapid, in-show editing and playlisting of NLE-ready assets with transitions, slow motions, nat sound and a sound track—play from system to scoreboards immediately, or export completed package and use in a post-game show.
• Tablet Operation—Cue, set playback speed, and manage replays with highly responsive browserbased control you can use on a tablet, to put all game controls right into your hands over the network—in very small spaces.
• Side-by-Side Playback—Replay the action from two synchronized angles simultaneously, on a single output channel using the DSK overlay. Position, scale and crop the camera angle assigned to the overlay for comprehensive, frame-by-frame analysis of the play under review.
• Game Clock Overlay—Synchronize the action to actual game time by dedicating a live camera to recording the game clock and assigning the angle to a DSK overlay.
• Automatic Color Matching—Overcome changing lighting conditions and camera variety in multi-camera sports productions with automatic color correction—and eliminate the need for manual adjustments or a dedicated shading station.
• Flexible Output—Send your slow motion, replay and highlights sequences to switcher, streaming encoder, scoreboard—even social media platforms—so fans can engage from anywhere.